DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Our employees are our greatest asset. Amerishield realizes that if our competitive advantage is to be realized, strategies must be built around our people.
Because our business is highly competitive, Amerishield will aggressively seek those individuals with the highest integrity and ethical standards. The men and women who reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate will measure Amerishield’s success. That means we must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds and perspectives. Being diverse is not optional; it is what we must do. Amerishield will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing our people with an industry competitive pay.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- U.S. citizen or legal alien eligible for employment under U.S. immigration laws.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Courteous, articulate, and able to use good judgment.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Complete state required training and registration for licensing.
- Pass drug screening test.
- Not have been convicted of a felony crime or be the subject of any pending charges.
- Unlimited access to reliable transportation.
- Valid telephone number where you can be reached during non-business hours.
- No adverse problems that could diminish the officers’ ability to carry out minimum security duties.
- Preferred security experience in one or more of the following areas but will train: a corporate/office, bank/financial, industrial, health care, residential or entertainment environment.